Address: R. No.- 308, IME Building, IIT Kanpur
9) Sep-Oct 2021 (scheduled): Speaker and Instructor in Short Term Course on ‘Data Analytics in Investment, Risk and Portfolio Management’ offered by Centre for Continuing Education, IIT Kanpur [Link to register]
8) Aug 2021: Mr. Deepak Kumar delivered the State-of-the-art Seminar.
7) Aug 2021: Speaker in Faculty Development Program on ‘Advanced Research Methods with R’ offered by Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee [Brochure and Link to register]
6) May 2021: Delivered a guest lecture on ‘Leveraged Buyout Deals: Theory and Modelling’ in the course ‘Investment Banking’ of the MBA programme (2019-21) at SIBM Nagpur
5) Mar 2021: Mr. Ajinkya Dhanagare delivered the State-of-the-art Seminar.
4) Mar 2021: Mr. Amit Shukla delivered the Open Seminar.
3) Feb 2021: Delivered a talk and conducted a workshop session on ‘Event Studies in Finance’ in the TEQIP programme ‘FinMODE-2021’ [Link]
2) Feb 2021: Paper titled ‘Predicting Distress: A Post Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Analysis’ (with Paras Arora) presented at ‘Academy of Economics and Finance (AEF) 58th Annual Conference’– 2021 [Link]
1) Feb 2021: Paper titled ‘Pricing Kernel Puzzle in the Indian Financial Markets’ (with Jay Gupta and Sachin Angural) presented at ‘Academy of Economics and Finance (AEF) 58th Annual Conference’– 2021 [Link]